Wednesday 27 March 2013

Can The Weather Just Not

In Birmingham it's been snowing since Thursday night, and I'd hoped once I'd hopped on(dragged my case onto) a train from New Street to Euston than I'd left the wintery weather behind me for something a little more seasonal, but no, it looks like what with my bad luck and all I've brought the bad weather with me all the way to Hertfordshire. To all my friends home I'm so sorry, but in my defence, I think the weather is suffering from amnesia, it's forgotten that Christmas was 3 months ago now and is doing that thing people do when they lose their memory. So dear weather, please change and start the whole sunshine and being warm thing please, I only packed 2 jumpers to bring home being an optimist and all, so yeah, show some consideration.



No comments:

Post a Comment

height="1" alt="" />