Tuesday 2 April 2013

The Wonderful World Of Work

I've been at my new job for a week now. Everything hurts. I knew it would be intense but nothing could prepare me to have every muscle and bone in my body ache from running around for 9 hours at a stretch. On the upside though, I'm pretty sure this is a foolproof way to lose weight, so I think it's safe for me to go out tomorrow for pizza with college buddies. Moaning aside, even though I complain a lot and when I get home I feel like curling up and hibernating till summer, I actually enjoy my job and knowing there's money in it for me, getting my first paycheck is going to be like getting to the end of the rainbow and finding a huge pot of gold there, and if it doesn't feel as beautiful as the image in my head then I will make it so it is.


No comments:

Post a Comment

height="1" alt="" />