Sunday 17 March 2013

Give Me That Cake

For the past few weeks I've been on this diet so when I can go home for once my mum cannot turn round and tell me I'm too fat. Everything's been going fine, so far I've lost quite a bit and I've reached the point where I no longer feel the urge to throw myself in a vat of chocolate, but then this afternoon my best friend sends me a picture of this gorgeous strawberry cake he was eating, and I know he did it to cheer me up as I was ill, but I swear if he was not all the way in Nigeria at the moment I would have hunted him down and murdered him for tempting me, because now not only can I stop looking at this photo but all I can think about is how much I want to eat this cake. Oh cruel world, how can you do this to me, I officially hate technology.


No comments:

Post a Comment

height="1" alt="" />