Saturday 16 March 2013

More Pretty Little Liars (MAJOR SPOILERS)

Ok I've watched season 3 and there are so many twists and turns that my head is spinning like crazy from them all:

- Emily is dating Paige but kissed Nate even though she's meant to be gay, major awks.
- Caleb and Hannah are dating but not dating to protect Caleb from A.
- Jenna can now see and is doing her whole on again/off again niceness thing, I really can't keep up.
- Toby's done a runner on Spencer but then came back and OH MY WORD TOBY IS A! My world has been turned upside down and I did not see this coming.
- Nate isn't really Nate. Nate's real name is Lyndon and he was never Maya's cousin he was that stalker she had from true North and he killed Maya and this is so messed up.
- Ezra Fitz actually has a kid from 7 years ago which he never knew about, I'm sorry but how can you have a 7 year old son and not know he exists, that's just stupid.
- Mona was in the nuthouse for the start but she came back to Rosewood, I have no idea how she made it past the psych evaluation, that's just stupid.

But the biggest twist of them all has to be

SPENCER HASTINGS IS ALSO A! What the, how did this even happen?! The girl has cracked I'm telling you. Everything I know is wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment

height="1" alt="" />