Saturday 16 March 2013

Pretty Little Liars Mania (SPOILERS*)

* For anybody who hasn't watched the show, you may not get this, and if you want to go watch it, I'm so sorry for ruining it for you.

As you can imagine, being a student I have plenty of free time on my hands to surf the web, watch movies, sit around aimlessly staring into space or if I'm feeling really extreme, doing my uni assignments. So it won't come as much of a surprise that I've been using all my free time lately to watch Pretty Little Liars from the very beginning up to the present. I know, i know, i should have been watching it when it first came out, but what can I say, I have a life. Actually, that's lies, I really don't. In 2 weeks I've got through seasons 1 and 2 and am halfway through 3, and can I just say this season is the creepiest yet. After Mona got exposed as "A" in the season 2 finale I was all like, oh season 3 will be pathetic now it's all over, but no. Now it looks like there's a whole A-Team and oh my word it looks like this new "A" is more set on murdering the girls than framing them for Ali's murder. I'm dying to find out who it is but apparently I have to wait till episode 13 to find out and I cannot wait. I'm this close to googling it but I know if I do I will never watch it, so I must resist! Just please don't be Toby, Toby is gorgeous and the main reason why I watch this show. Either way, at least my flatmates are accepting this as a valid reason for me to not leave my room. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

height="1" alt="" />