Thursday 25 April 2013

In The Name Of Fashion

Today was student lock-in in Birmingham's Bullring today, which for those of you who don't know is a student event where basically stores take pity/advantage/money off of us poor penniless students and make us even poorer by offering mega discounts to entice us all in. Sadly for some of us such as myself it works everytime and I spent the best part of my afternoon down there shopping up a storm in New Look, Topshop and Boux Avenue and taking advantage of the 20% off. I have to say though I have no regrets whatsoever, my patience was rewarded when I got my hands on that maxi number I've been eyeing up and posted on here the other day, as well as some tops and lingerie of course. Topshop do an amazing offer where you can buy 3 items for £10 yet somehow the woman on till managed to mess it up and sell it to me for £7. Hey who am I to turn down a cheaper offer, I certainly wasn't going to correct her :3 ! Boux Avenue was a joke though, usually I'm a huge fan but the queue for the changing rooms was ridiculous. I wasted the best part of an hour waiting in that queue only to find out I could have just bought the stuff without bothering to try it on beforehand, to say I was annoyed is a massive understatement, although getting free stuff did cheer me up immensely. My card is officially on ice now until further notice


No comments:

Post a Comment

height="1" alt="" />