Saturday 20 April 2013

Spring has Sprung

Well for the first time in living memory the glorious sunshine is out in Birmingham bringing with it the warmth, blue skies and of course, the long awaited return of the skirts and sunglasses combo. It was enough to entice me out to the shops today for some much needed revamping of my wardrobe in preparation for spring, but I have to say the little outfit I put together for todays adventure i pretty impressive for my standards, so I feel I must show you all. I've realised I never really post photos of myself up on here so this shall be a first :) ! Do excuse the Angry Bird speakers though



Black vest top, Cardigan, Skirt and tights all from New Look, I have a very New Look heavy wardrobe ;)

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I love your blog and that outfit! Check out my blog at thedramatispersona.blogspot.com
    -DP :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you that's so lovely :) . If you like that check out my latest post, while I go take a look at your blog ;)

      Delete

height="1" alt="" />