Monday 20 May 2013

Courage Bloggers, Courage For Our Friends

Hold your ground! Hold your ground!
Children of Sherlock, of Homestuck, of LOTR and Harry Potter, my siblings;
I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me.
A day may come when the courage of bloggers fails,
when we forsake our otps
and break all bonds of fellowship,
but it is not this day.
An hour of cancelations and deactivated blogs,
when the age of the fandom comes crashing down,
but it is not this day!
This day we accept!!
By all that you hold dear on this good Earth,
I bid you stand, Children of the Fandom!!!
STAND AND GREET FATE AS AN OLD FRIEND!


So obviously I've been keeping an eye on what's been happening on Tumblr today. Remember how I said Tumblr is full of people like me who hate change and are socially not ready to conform and all that. Well they're taking it pretty hard, it seems everyone is in 3 camps. There are those fleeing to Wordpress and Blogspot already. Then there are the few who are keeping their heads about this and trying to think positive. And then there is the majority who are just all having major breakdowns. Either way I've never seen Tumblr this busy during the day, my dash keeps popping up more notifications

No comments:

Post a Comment

height="1" alt="" />